Recent Patents on Food, Nutrition & Agriculture publishes full-length/mini reviews and research articles, and guest edited thematic issues on recent patents in all fields of food science & technology, nutrition and agricultural science & technology. A selection of important and recent patents in the areas covered is also included in the journal. The journal is essential reading for all researchers involved in food, nutrition and agricultural sciences and technology. The journal also covers recent research (where patents have been registered) in fast emerging technologies related to food additives, micro & macro-molecular food supplements, edible alternatives, food technology, nutraceuticals, healthy diet, nutritional value, calorie intake, malnutrition & related diseases, plant derivatives, agricultural technology and products, crop improvement and safety issues related to food, nutrition & agriculture.
Articles from the journal: Recent Patents on Food, Nutrition & Agriculture ; Volume 10 Issue 2
- Evaluation of the Superabsorbent Effect on the Yield and Some Growth Factors of Pisum sativum L. under Drought Stress Conditions open access plus
- Maximizing Biomass and Lipid Production in Heterotrophic Culture of Chlorella vulgaris: Techno-Economic Assessment open access plus
- Patents for the Physiological Quality in Seeds of Peach Rootstock Classified by Weight and Stored for Different Periods open access plus
- Expression and Biochemical Characterization of a Yersinia intermedia Phytase Expressed in Escherichia coli open access plus
- Properties of Oils From Plantain Pseudostem Biotransformed Using Crude Local Enzyme Sources: A Comparison of Poultry Feed Oil open access plus
- Effect of Smoking Methods and Natural Spices on Quality and Consumer Acceptance of Smoked Silver Catfish (Chrysichthys nigrodigitatus) open access plus