Micro and Nano-systems publishes significant original work, topical reviews and guest edited issues ranging from technologies and systems to product innovation and new manufacturing processes with features at the micro and nanoscale. Applications for micro and nano-systems in areas such as health, environment, food, security and consumer goods are covered. The topics to be addressed include lab-on-a-chip, microfluidics, nano-biotechnology, micro and nano manufacturing, printed electronics and MEMS.
Articles from the journal Micro and Nanosystems Volume 10, Issue 1:
- Advances in Active Inductor Based CMOS Band-pass Filter
- The Hertz Model in AFM Nanoindentation Experiments: Applications in Biological Samples and Biomaterials
- Modeling and Analysis of Scalable Arcless Micromechanical Switch for Battery Powered Electrical System
- Biological Synthesis of Gold Nanospheres and Nanotriangles
- Performance of Biodegradable Soy-based Polymer and Nanocomposite with Reduced Moisture Absorptivity
- Microstructural and Dielectric Properties of Naphthalene Based Polyamide/ β-Ni(OH)2 Nanocomposites
- Silicate Matrix with Implanted Peptide Self-Assemblies for Smart Sensor Electrodes and Coated Glass Systems
- Optimal Placement of MEMS Sensors for Damage Detection in Composite Plates
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: https://bit.ly/2OTrpC5
You must be logged in to post a comment.