Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry is a forum for the review of areas of keen and topical interest to medicinal chemists and others in the allied disciplines. Each issue is solely devoted to a specific topic, containing six to nine reviews, which provide the reader a comprehensive survey of that area. A Guest Editor who is an expert in the topic under review, will assemble each issue. The scope of Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry will cover all areas of medicinal chemistry, including current developments in rational drug design, synthetic chemistry, bioorganic chemistry, high-throughput screening, combinatorial chemistry, compound diversity measurements, drug absorption, drug distribution, metabolism, new and emerging drug targets, natural products, pharmacogenomics, and structure-activity relationships. Medicinal chemistry is a rapidly maturing discipline. The study of how structure and function are related is absolutely essential to understanding the molecular basis of life. Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry aims to contribute to the growth of scientific knowledge and insight, and facilitate the discovery and development of new therapeutic agents to treat debilitating human disorders. The journal is essential for every medicinal chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important advances.
Articles from the journal: Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry; Volume 19 Issue 31
- Salivary mir-27b Expression in Oral Lichen Planus Patients: A Series of Cases and a Narrative Review of Literature
- The Cooperative Effect between Polybasic Region (PBR) and Polysialyltransferase Domain (PSTD) within Tumor-Target Polysialyltranseferase ST8Sia II
- Mechanism and Development of Modern General Anesthetics
- Medicinal Value and Potential Therapeutic Mechanisms of Gynostemma pentaphyllum (Thunb.) Makino and Its Derivatives: An Overview
- Marine Actinomycetes-derived Natural Products
- Progress in the Mechanism and Clinical Application of Cilostazol
For details on the articles, please visit this link: http://www.eurekaselect.com/node/615/current-topics-in-medicinal-chemistry/issue/19/2599/31/9575
You must be logged in to post a comment.