Current Molecular Medicine
Volume 20, Issue 1
AIMS & SCOPE
Current Molecular Medicine is an interdisciplinary journal focused on providing the readership with current and comprehensive reviews/ mini-reviews, original research articles, short communications/letters and drug clinical trial studies on fundamental molecular mechanisms of disease pathogenesis, the development of molecular-diagnosis and/or novel approaches to rational treatment. The reviews should be of significant interest to basic researchers and clinical investigators in molecular medicine. Periodically the journal invites guest editors to devote an issue on a basic research area that shows promise to advance our understanding of the molecular mechanism(s) of a disease or has potential for clinical applications.
Articles from the Journal
- Molecular Links Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Gastrointestinal Microbiota: Emphasis on Helicobacter pylori Infection Involvement
- Electrochemical Nano-biosensors as Novel Approach for the Detection of Lung Cancer-related MicroRNAs
- Candidate microRNAs as Biomarkers in Malaria Infection: A Systematic Review
- Decrease in Serum Levels of Adiponectin and Increase in 8-OHdG: a Culprit for Cognitive Impairment in the Elderly Patients with Type 2 Diabetes
- Involvement of Upregulated P53-Induced Death Domain Protein in Retinal Ganglion Cells Apoptosis After Optic Nerve Crush
- N-Acetyl Cysteine Attenuates the Sarcopenia and Muscle Apoptosis Induced by Chronic Liver Disease
- Caspase-1 as Molecular Key in Cardiac Remodeling during Cardiorenal Syndrome Type 3 in the Murine Model
- Cytochalasin D Promotes Osteogenic Differentiation of MC3T3-E1 Cells via p38-MAPK Signaling Pathway
You must be logged in to post a comment.