“Journal of Photocatalysis” would publish high quality research papers, reviews, and short communications focused on photocatalysis from many different scientific areas including Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Materials Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Nanotechnology and Green Chemistry.
“Journal of Photocatalysis” would accept novel papers in the following fields:
- Preparation and characterization of new photocatalysts.
- Photocatalytic elimination of environmental pollutants in liquid or gas phase.
- Self-cleaning materials.
- Thin films.
- Photocatalytic syntheses of valuable products.
- Photocatalytic hydrogen generation and CO2 reduction.
- Kinetics and mechanistic aspects of photocatalytic reactions.
- Combination of photocatalysis with other technologies, such as membrane technologies and photoelectrocatalysis.
- Engineering aspects of photocatalytic processes.
- Homogeneous photocatalysis.
- Theory, modelling and computational aspects regarding the mechanisms of activation of photocatalysis.
The Journal Journal of Photocatalysis is interested in appointing active Reviewer on the Journal’s Board. If you are working in the related field as of the journal and are interested in becoming an Reviewer, please send us your CV and a list of publications. If, however, the scope of the journal is not directly related to your field, you can recommend suitable colleagues for the same, and, if possible, send their CV along with their list of publications. Mention in the subject line, the field of interest and send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org and CC: email@example.com