Current Medicinal Chemistry covers all the latest and outstanding developments in medicinal chemistry and rational drug design. Each issue contains a series of timely in-depth/mini reviews and guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of the current topics in medicinal chemistry. The journal also publishes reviews on recent patents. Current Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments.
Articles from the journal: Current Medicinal Chemistry; Volume 27 Issue 4
- Radiochemistry: A Useful Tool in the Ophthalmic Drug Discovery
- Tear Inflammatory Molecules in Contact Lens Wearers: A Literature Review
- Anti-VEGF Treatment and Response in Age-related Macular Degeneration: Disease’s Susceptibility, Pharmacogenetics and Pharmacokinetics
- Trojan Microparticles Potential for Ophthalmic Drug Delivery
- Pharmacological Advances in the Treatment of Age-related Macular Degeneration
- Phytochemical-Mediated Glioma Targeted Treatment: Drug Resistance and Novel Delivery Systems
- Tuberculosis – Present Medication and Therapeutic Prospects
For details on the articles, please visit this link: http://www.eurekaselect.com/node/602/current-medicinal-chemistry/issue/27/2698/4/9716
You must be logged in to post a comment.