CNS & Neurological Disorders – Drug Targets aims to cover all the latest and outstanding developments on the medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, molecular biology, genomics and biochemistry of contemporary molecular targets involved in neurological and central nervous system (CNS) disorders e.g. disease specific proteins, receptors, enzymes, genes.
CNS & Neurological Disorders – Drug Targets publishes guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of current topics of CNS & neurological drug targets. The journal also accepts for publication original research articles, letters, reviews and drug clinical trial studies.
As the discovery, identification, characterization and validation of novel human drug targets for neurological and CNS drug discovery continues to grow; this journal is essential reading for all pharmaceutical scientists involved in drug discovery and development.
Articles from the journal: CNS & Neurological Disorders – Drug Targets; Volume 18 Issue 10
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids as Druggable Therapeutics for Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Pharmacotherapy of Down’s Syndrome: When and Which?
- Neurobehavioral Consequences Associated with Long Term Tramadol Utilization and Pathological Mechanisms
- A Review for Lithium: Pharmacokinetics, Drug Design, and Toxicity
- Structurally Related Edaravone Analogues: Synthesis, Antiradical, Antioxidant, and Copper-Chelating Properties
- Somatostatin Type 2 Receptor Antibody Enhances Mechanical Hyperalgesia in the Dorsal Root Ganglion Neurons after Sciatic Nerve-pinch Injury: Evidence of Behavioral Studies and Bax Protein Expression
- Synthesis and Evaluation of N-substituted (Z)-5-(Benzo[d][1,3]dioxol-5- ylmethylene)-2-Thioxothiazolidin-4-one Derivatives and 5-Substituted- Thioxothiazolidindione Derivatives as Potent Anticonvulsant Agents
For details on the articles, please visit this link: http://www.eurekaselect.com/node/646/cns-neurological-disorders-drug-targets-/issue/18/2538/10/9564