The aim of Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry is to publish short reviews on the important recent developments in medicinal chemistry and allied disciplines.
The scope of Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry will cover all areas of medicinal chemistry including developments in rational drug design, synthetic chemistry, bioorganic chemistry, high-throughput screening, combinatorial chemistry, drug targets, and natural product research and structure-activity relationship studies.
Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal and pharmaceutical chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments.
Articles from the journal Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry 17, Issue 7:
- Fluparoxan: A Comprehensive Review of its Discovery, Adrenergic and CNS Activity and Treatment of Cognitive Dysfunction in Central Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Proteinases as Biomarkers in Breast Cancer Prognosis and Diagnosis
- Evolving Novel Chemical Entities for Management of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia#
- Secondary Metabolites from Acremonium Fungi: Diverse Structures and Bioactivities
- Molecular Dynamics Simulation Study of the HIV-1 Protease Inhibit ion Using Fullerene and New Fullerene Derivatives of Carbon Nanostructures
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2ti3QMD