Neuroscience and Biomedical Engineering is the official journal of the Institute of Complex Medical Engineering (ICME). The journal promotes the best interdisciplinary research in neuroscience and biomedical engineering. NBE welcomes contributions in any domain of neural and biomedical engineering ranging in content from practical/clinical applications through experimental science, technological developments to quantitative and/or statistical methodology discussions. NBE publishes the following article types: original articles, research reviews, and book reviews.
The goal of this journal is to establish a new forum for this interdisciplinary field so that neuroscientists and biomedical engineers can publish their research works in one periodical. NBE is devoted to bridge the gap between Neuroscience and Biomedical Engineering, and to foster the mutual understanding in both fields.
Articles from the journal Neuroscience and Biomedical Engineering Volume 5, Issue 2:
- Current Screening Tests and Novel Early Detection Approaches for Alzheimer’s Disease
- Mechanical Evaluation of Osteonecrosis of Femoral Head Preand Post-Medical Treatment: Patient-Specific Computations
- Visual Motion Processing Areas in the Human Brain Based on a Wide-Field Retinotopic Mapping Technique
- The Effects of the Red-Green and Blue-Yellow Pathways on Audiovisual Integration
- Differences in Corticomotor Excitability Between Hemispheres Following Performance of a Novel Motor Training Task
- Inter- and Intrahemispheric Coherence of Electroencephalography Peaks in Children with Autism
- Bigger Influence by Smaller Particles in Tactile-Visual Cross-Modal Roughness Perception of Fine Surface
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2DRE3ff