Bentham Science is interested in appointing active Bentham Ambassador for journals “NEW IN 2020” If you are working in the related field as of the mentioned journals and are interested in becoming an Ambassador. Mention in the subject line, the field of interest and send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org and CC: email@example.com
- New Emirates Medical Journal
- Current Chinese Chemistry
- Current Chinese Computer Science
- Current Chinese Engineering Science
- Current Chinese Medical Science
- Current Mechanics and Advanced Materials
- Current Nutraceuticals
- Current Nanotoxicity and Prevention
- Journal of Photocatalysis
- Venoms and Toxins
BENEFITS AVAILABLE TO BENTHAM SCIENCE AMBASSADORS:
Bentham Science has developed a comprehensive system of rewards and benefits for Bentham Science Ambassadors, some of which are mentioned below:
- Your name, photograph and brief biography will be published on a dedicated Bentham Science Ambassadors web-page, which will help you in your various promotional activities since your position will be visible to a large number of visitors on the website.
- As a Bentham Science Ambassador, you would have the possibility of having your first article published, in any Bentham Science journal of your choice, as Open Access, at a 50% discount on our standard publishing rates. For the list of journals, please refer to our website http://benthamscience.com/
- You will get an online Certificate of acknowledgement for your services as a Bentham Science Ambassador.
- The most active Ambassadors can avail discounts on any conferences that are supported by Bentham Science, in respect of registration fee.
- Other benefits can be viewed on the Bentham Science Ambassadors web-page http://www.benthamambassadors.com/
The responsibilities of Bentham Science Ambassadors are to:
- Introduce and promote Bentham Science journals among librarians, colleagues and researchers in your region.
- Encourage submission of articles to relevant Bentham Science journals, in your field, from eminent scientists.
- You may, if you wish, also appoint some young researchers as “Associate Bentham Science Ambassadors” to magnify this effort.