Current Dentistry, a peer-reviewed journal, publishes original research, full-length/mini reviews, and thematic issues in all areas of dental, oral and craniofacial sciences including biological, clinical, materials engineering and bioengineering aspects of dental research. The journal will be of interest to researchers in dental, oral, hard-tissue, and craniofacial science.
Articles from the journal: Current Dentistry; Volume 1 Issue 1:
- Molecular Diagnosis of Fibro-osseous Lesions of the Oral and Maxillofacial Region: A Tale from Africa
- Platelet Concentrates in Oral Surgery: Indications and Limits. A Literature Review
- Recent Advances in Color and Whiteness Evaluations in Dentistry
- Perioperative Dental Management of Patients in The Background of Antithrombotic Use
- Bond Strength of Ceramic and Metal Orthodontic Brackets to Aged Resinbased Composite Restorations
- Correlation Among Methods to Measure Tooth Color in Clinical Trials Evaluating Tooth Bleaching
- Antibacterial Profile of Copaifera multijuga Oleoresin and Hydroalcoholic Extract of Leaves Against Oral Pathogens
- Chitosan/Fluoride Nanoparticles for Preventing Dental Caries
- Is Temporomandibular Joint Disc Displacement without Reduction a Plausible Cause of Condylar Hypoplasia? A Case Report
You must be logged in to post a comment.