Current Medicinal Chemistry covers all the latest and outstanding developments in medicinal chemistry and rational drug design. Each issue contains a series of timely in-depth reviews and guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of the current topics in medicinal chemistry. Current Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments.
Articles from the journal Current Medicinal Chemistry 24, Issue 7:
- Human Host Defense Peptides – Role in Maintaining Human Homeostasis and Pathological Processes
- PDE7-Selective and Dual Inhibitors: Advances in Chemical and Biological Research
- A Brief Review of Drug Discovery Research for Human African Trypanosomiasis
- Scutellarin Attenuates Microglia-Mediated Neuroinflammation and Promotes Astrogliosis in Cerebral Ischemia – A Therapeutic Consideration
- Current Strategies in the Modification of PLGA-based Gene Delivery System
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: goo.gl/k2qdt6