AIMS & SCOPE
The journal aims to provide full-length/mini review articles as well as research papers on new bioactive compounds with proven activities in various biological screenings and pharmacological models with a special emphasis on stereoeselective synthesis. The aim is to provide a valuable information source of bioactive compounds synthesized or isolated, which can be used for further development of pharmaceuticals by industry and academia.
The journal should prove to be essential reading for pharmacologists, natural product chemists and medicinal chemists who wish to be kept informed and up-to-date with the most important developments on new bioactive compounds of natural or synthetic origin, including their stereoeselective synthesis.
Articles from the Journal: Current Bioactive Compounds; Volume 15 Issue 5
- Exploring the Free Radical Trapping Ability of Green Tea Extracts by Optimizing Extraction Conditions
- Synthesis and Anticonvulsant Activity of α-Amino Acid Amide Derivatives
- Effect of Ascophyllan from Brown Algae Padina tetrastromatica on Cell Migration and Extracellular Matrix Stabilisation in Burn Wounds
- Evaluation of Anticonvulsant Activity and Toxicity Screening of Semicarbazones Derived from Quinazolinone Scaffold
- In vitro Activity of the Novel Pyrimidines and Their Condensed Derivatives Against Poliovirus
- In vitro Assessment of the Antibacterial and Antioxidant Properties of Essential Oils