Current Cancer Drug Targets aims to cover all the latest and outstanding developments on the medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, molecular biology, genomics and biochemistry of contemporary molecular drug targets involved in cancer, e.g. disease specific proteins, receptors, enzymes and genes.
Current Cancer Drug Targets publishes original research articles, letters, reviews, drug clinical trial studies and guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of current topics on drug targets involved in cancer.
As the discovery, identification, characterization and validation of novel human drug targets for anti-cancer drug discovery continues to grow; this journal has become essential reading for all pharmaceutical scientists involved in drug discovery and development.
Articles from the journal Current Cancer Drug Targets, Volume 16 Issue 4:
- Targeted Inhibition of Rictor/mTORC2 in Cancer Treatment: A New Era after Rapamycin
- A New Therapeutic Era in GCB and ABC Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphom a Molecular Subtypes: A Cell of Origin-Driven Review
- New Insights into the Molecular Resistance Mechanisms of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Advances in Synergistic Combinations of Chinese Herbal Medicine for the Treatment of Cancer
- Development of Linker-Conjugated Nanosize Lipid Vesicles: A Strategy for Cell Selective Treatment in Breast Cancer
- Epigallocatechin-3-gallate Increases RXRγ-mediated Pro-apoptotic and Anti-invasive Effects in Gastrointestinal Cancer Cell Lines
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/1szzeRm