Central Nervous System Agents in Medicinal Chemistry aims to cover all the latest and outstanding developments in medicinal chemistry and rational drug design for the discovery of new central nervous system agents.
Containing a series of timely in-depth reviews, original research articles, drug clinical trial studies and guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of current topics, Central Nervous System Agents in Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments in the field.
Articles from the journal Central Nervous System Agents in Medicinal Chemistry, Volume 16, Issue 2:
- Editorial (Thematic Issue: Rational Approaches for the Design of Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors)
- Molecular Docking Studies of Some Novel Antidepressant 5-Substituted Phenyl-3-(Thiophen-2-yl)-4, 5-Dihydro-1h-Pyrazole-1-Carboxamides Against Monoamine Oxidase Isoforms
- Synthetic and Natural Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors as Potential Lead Compounds for Effective Therapeutics
- Opening New Scenarios for Human MAO Inhibitors
- Pharmacophore Modeling, 3D-QSAR and Molecular Docking of Furanochalcones as Inhibitors of Monoamine Oxidase-B
- Leflunomide, a Reversible Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor
- Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitory Action of Chalcones: A Mini Review
- Targeting Dopaminergic System for Treating Nicotine Dependence
- Hansch Analysis of Novel Acetamide Derivatives as Highly Potent and Specific MAO-A Inhibitors
- Synthesis and Anticonvulsant Effect of Novel Thiazolidinedione Containing Benzene-sulfonylurea and Sulfonylthiourea Derivatives
- Thiophene Scaffold as Prospective Central Nervous System Agent: A Review
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2avYW5F