Current Cancer Drug Targets aims to cover all the latest and outstanding developments on the medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, molecular biology, genomics and biochemistry of contemporary molecular drug targets involved in cancer, e.g. disease specific proteins, receptors, enzymes and genes.
Current Cancer Drug Targets publishes original research articles, letters, reviews, drug clinical trial studies and guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of current topics on drug targets involved in cancer.
As the discovery, identification, characterization and validation of novel human drug targets for anti-cancer drug discovery continues to grow; this journal has become essential reading for all pharmaceutical scientists involved in drug discovery and development.
Articles from the journal Current Cancer Drug Targets, 16 Issue 7
- Protein Geranylgeranyltransferase Type 1 as a Target in Cancer
- nMET, A New Target in Recurrent Cancer
- RBM15 Functions in Blood Diseases
- Understanding Molecular Pathways and Targets of Brachyury in Epithelial-mesenchymal Transition (EMT) in Human Cancers
- Roles of Interferon Regulatory Factors in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- BRCA1-Associated Triple-Negative Breast Cancer and Potential Treatment for Ruthenium-Based Compounds
- MT1-MMP Activation of TGF-β Signaling Enables Intercellular Activation of an Epithelial-mesenchymal Transition Program in Cancer
- Persistent GP130/STAT3 Signaling Contributes to the Resistance of Doxorubicin, Cisplatin, and MEK Inhibitor in Human Rhabdomyosarcoma Cells
- Bispecific Antibodies for Targeted Delivery of Dendritic Polyglycerol (dPG) Prodrug Conjugates
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2bvWR9P