Current Pharmaceutical Design publishes timely in-depth reviews and research articles from leading pharmaceutical researchers in the field, covering all aspects of current research in rational drug design. Each issue is devoted to a single major therapeutic area guest edited by an acknowledged authority in the field.
Each thematic issue of Current Pharmaceutical Design covers all subject areas of major importance to modern drug design including: medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, drug targets and disease mechanism.
Articles from the journal Current Pharmaceutical Design , 22 Issue 26
- Editorial (Thematic Issue: Current and Perspective Therapeutic Strategies for Alzheimer’s Disease)
- Protein Amyloidogenesis Investigated by Small Angle Scattering
- AFM-Based Single Molecule Techniques: Unraveling the Amyloid Pathogenic Species
- Heterocyclic Scaffolds for the Treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Metal Ions and Metal Complexes in Alzheimer’s Disease
- Essential Oils and Pure Volatile Compounds as Potential Drugs in Alzheimer’s Disease Therapy: An Updated Review of the Literature
- Therapeutic Approaches Targeting Pathological Tau Aggregates
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Molecular Chaperones: Current Knowledge and the Future of Chaperonotherapy
- The Impact of Small Heat Shock Proteins (HspBs) in Alzheimer’s and Other Neurological Diseases
- Non-Demented Individuals with Alzheimer’s Disease Neuropathology: Resistance to Cognitive Decline May Reveal New Treatment Strategies
- The Potential Use of Piglets as Human Pediatric Surrogate for Preclinical Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Drug Testing
- Macrocyclic Compounds: Emerging Opportunities for Current Drug Discovery
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2bQsrvs