Current Alzheimer Research publishes peer-reviewed frontier review, research, drug clinical trial studies and letter articles on all areas of Alzheimer’s disease. This multidisciplinary journal will help in understanding the neurobiology, genetics, pathogenesis, and treatment strategies of Alzheimer’s disease. The journal publishes objective reviews written by experts and leaders actively engaged in research using cellular, molecular, and animal models. The journal also covers original articles on recent research in fast emerging areas of molecular diagnostics, brain imaging, drug development and discovery, and clinical aspects of Alzheimer’s disease.
Articles from the journal Current Alzheimer Research, Volume 13 Issue 10:
- Neuropsychiatric Disturbances in Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI): A Systematic Review of Population-Based Studies
- Suicide Risk in Alzheimer’s Disease: A Systematic Review
- Psychological Interventions for Neuropsychiatric Disturbances in Mild and Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease: Current Evidences and Future Directions
- Physical Exercise for the Treatment of Neuropsychiatric Disturbances in Alzheimer’s Dementia: Possible Mechanisms, Current Evidence and Future Directions
- The Treatment of Behavioral and Psychological Symptoms of Dementia: Weighing Benefits and Risks
- Pharmacological Management of Agitation and Aggression in Alzheimer’s Disease: A Review of Current and Novel Treatments
- Neuropsychiatric Disturbances in Alzheimer’s Disease: What Have We Learned from Neuropathological Studies?
- Alzheimer’s Disease is Associated with Increased Risk of Osteoporosis: The Chongqing Aging Study
- Butyrylcholinesterase as a Diagnostic and Therapeutic Target for Alzheimer’s Disease
- The Brainstem Tau Cytoskeletal Pathology of Alzheimer’s Disease: A Brief Historical Overview and Description of its Anatomical Distribution Pattern, Evolutional Features, Pathogenetic and Clinical Relevance
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2bNrjaP